OK, channel a little Forrest Gump here and chant: CHEAP IS AS CHEAP DOES.
What am I talking about?
Here's a little story from a remodeler who was looking for ways to boost his income. He (wrongly) thought if he targeted lower-level priced homes and kept his prices low that he would see reaps of business.
WRONG-O!
But when he changed his tactics and started to target higher-priced homes and neighborhoods (and raised his prices a bit), he started to see the business he needed.
Why?
Because the lower-level homeowner could not afford to fix his home or pay for repairs. However, the homeowner in the higher income bracket had a little extra cash and wanted to fix and upgrade his home vs. selling in a bad housing market.
Simple story. Simple message.
Are you targeted the right people? If you're thinking of going on a "budget" marketing spree and offering super low prices and deals, you may want to re-think it and target a higher income bracket for your parties and recruiting opps.
As Joan C. of Effingham, IL put it "I started to get dragged down with all the discounts and deals I had to offer just to make a sale where I work. We don't make a lot of money, but when I started to market to my sister's company where the income is higher, I started getting a lot more interest and better sales. It was really as simple as just making that minds-switch!"
Can you afford $27 for more RECRUITS, BOOKINGS and SALES?
What a fantastic business building tool! I recommend this to every new and established direct sales professional! Elian E., Six Mile, SC
Get the BOOT CAMP and get guaranteed results!

No comments:
Post a Comment